Our brand-new preschool program provides your child with ALL of the the traditional early childhood curriculum developed by two on-staff certified teachers, including Circle Time, letters & literacy, numbers, patterns & shapes PLUS creative learning opportunities in art, music, dance and drama, taught by our on-staff Teaching Artists. With flexible, custom scheduling available, we have options available for everyone’s calendar.
WHAT DOES AN ARTS-BASED PRESCHOOL PROGRAM DO FOR YOUR CHILD?
LEARNING THROUGH MUSIC, ART, DANCE, AND DRAMA.
CURRICULUM WILL INCLUDE:
- The calendar: days of the week & months of the year
- Seasons: science & weather units
- Colors & shapes
- Numbers, patterns, & sequence
- The alphabet: letter of the week, pre-writing, & capital letters
- Counting & 1-to-1 correspondence
- Social skill development
- Fine & gross motor skills
- Pre-reading skills & age appropriate literature
- Cultures & social context
- Visual & performing arts
example of a daily schedule:
9:00-9:10 Arrival & welcome time
9:10-9:30 Circle Time: (warm up song, calendar, charting the weather,
letter of the week, daily schedule)
9:30-10:00 Letters, Writing, Colors
10:00-10:30 Music & Movement
10:30-11:00 Numbers, Patterns, Shapes
11:30-11:45 Circle time (wrap up, sharing, letter of the week, calendar)
11:45-12:00 Pack up. Clean up & goodbye time
12:00-1:00 Optional Lunch Bunch – stay for lunch & playtime (details below)
students will benefit from:
- Multi-week units of core curriculum developed by two certified teachers on staff.
- Traditional preschool activities such as circle time, free play and outdoor play.
- High-quality, arts-based learning activities with professional Teaching Artists on staff.
- Learning responsibility and cooperation by working with peers.
THEMES FOR THE SCHOOL YEAR:
September: All about me, Fall, Leaves & Apples
October: Spiders, Pumpkins, Scarecrows & Halloween
November: Turkeys, Thanksgiving, Pilgrims & Native Americans, Corn
December: Holidays & Winter
January: New Year, Polar Animals, Snowmen, Weather
February: Groundhogs Day, Valentine’s Day, Presidents Day, 100th Day!
March: Spring, Dr. Seuss’ Birthday, St. Patrick’s Day, Bugs
April: Easter, Earth Day, Planting/Gardening, Birds
May: May Day, Mother’s Day, Memorial Day, Butterflies
June: Father’s Day, Summer, Marine Animals
TUITION & SCHEDULING OPTIONS
# of days | tuition:
- 1 | $180
- 2 | $280
- 3 | $370
- 4 | $450
- 5 | $520
Add on our Optional Extended Lunch Bunch!
Available Monday through Friday from 12p – 1p
Flat rate of $35/day per month
Add on our Optional Enrichment Day once a week!
Tuesday 1pm – 4pm -OR- Wednesday 1pm – 4pm
Three hours of enrichment with three different instructors!
• 1pm – 2pm Instruments & Music with Miss Elora
• 2pm – 3pm Dance & Theater with Mr. Chris
• Art & Literature with Miss Michel
THE IMPORTANT STUFF
Schoolyear runs September – June following Snoqualmie Valley School District schedule. Children must be 3 years old and/or potty-trained by the start of the school year. We will consider 2.5 if potty trained and ready for our program. The first tuition payment is due upon registration, then remaining monthly payments are due on the 10th of the month October – June. Optional Afternoon Enrichment open to 2.5 to 5 year olds and includes three hours of socialization, arts & crafts, and music with Mrs. Michel.