At Big Star Studios you can learn from the very best! Our instructors spend time assessing the needs of each individual and provide a plan to help each student achieve his or her musical goals. All of our teachers are passionate about music and make learning fun!
Acting/ Audition Prep
Our Private Lesson Program is currently the only one like it in Snoqualmie Valley. Our students come to our instructors to study a huge range of instruments from drums to guitar to ukulele to piano to electric and upright bass to voice and many more. In addition to providing quality instruction on technique and basics, our students learn various genres of music, ranging from Classical, Rock, Jazz and Pop. Our instructors help students prepare for competitions, college auditions, talent shows, 2nd Saturday Open Mic Nights and our end of session performances. By providing these diverse performance opportunities, our students build confidence and gain valuable life experience through the art of performance.
Private lesson pRICING & POLICIES
Pricing is effective until August 31, 2024.
Flat Monthly Tuition Rates:
- 30 Minute weekly lessons | $168 per month
- 45 Minute weekly lessons | $252 per month
- 60 Minute weekly lessons | $336 per month
Please note: You pay a flat rate each month regardless of how many lessons you receive. The rate is based on the total number of lessons in a year, and divided equally into 12 payments. If you start mid-month, tuition will be prorated.
Big Star Studios is closed on the following dates for the 2023/2024 school year, no lessons will occur:
- Nov 20 – 26 for Thanksgiving break
- Dec 18-Jan 1 for Winter break
- Feb 18-24 for Mid-winter break
- April 7-13 for Spring break
- August 25 – 31 for August break
Please note: private lessons are running on Labor Day, MLK Day, Memorial Day, Juneteenth, Independence Day and many other national holidays and school closure days. We do this because Monday students would miss an additional 6 lessons throughout the school year. If you cannot attend on those days, please let your teacher know and they will provide the lesson through Lesson Mate.
- Monthly tuition pays for your standing appointment. If you are unable to attend a lesson, your teacher will send all materials and a formal lesson plan through our software tool called Lesson Mate. It will be your responsibility to view the lesson and practice prior to your next lesson.
- You pay a flat rate each month, which covers 46 lessons over the course of the year, and it is divided equally into 12 equal payments. Some months you may receive 4 or 5 lessons, and other months you may receive only 2 or 3 if the studio is closed. Over the course of 12 months, you will receive 46 lessons.
- Tuition must be prepaid on the 1st of the month for lessons in that month. Your credit card number in our system allows for easy and secure automatic payments. All payments must be made through our autopay system. We will not accept checks or cash.
- Payments made after the 5th of the month incur a $25 late fee.
- Due to demand, if payments are more than 30 days late your spot may be made available for new enrollees. Also, if your student misses more than 50% of their lesson time over an 8 week period, you run the risk of losing your spot.
- Big Star Performing Arts does not issue refunds.
If at any time, you would like to stop the lessons, please let us know in writing by the 15th of the month, and we will stop the lessons and billing the following month.