At Big Star Studios you can learn from the very best! Our instructors spend time assessing the needs of each individual and provide a plan to help each student achieve his or her musical goals. All of our teachers are passionate about music and make learning fun!
Acting/ Audition Prep
Our Private Lesson Program is currently the only one like it in Snoqualmie Valley. Our students come to our instructors to study a huge range of instruments from drums to guitar to ukulele to piano to electric and upright bass to voice and many more. In addition to providing quality instruction on technique and basics, our students learn various genres of music, ranging from Classical, Rock, Jazz and Pop. Our instructors help students prepare for competitions, college auditions, talent shows, 2nd Saturday Open Mic Nights and our end of session performances. By providing these diverse performance opportunities, our students build confidence and gain valuable life experience through the art of performance.
Private lesson pRICING & POLICIES
Pricing is effective as of September 1, 2021.
Lesson length | Monthly tuition:
- 30 Minute weekly lessons | $152 per month
- 45 Minute weekly lessons | $228 per month
- 60 Minute weekly lessons | $304 per month
Big Star Studios is closed on the following dates for the 2021/2022 school year, no lessons will occur:
- Nov 23 – 29 Thanksgiving Break
- Dec 21-Jan 3 Winter Break
- Feb 14-20 Mid-Winter Break
- April 4-10 Spring Break
* Please note we are OPEN on Labor Day, MLK Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day and many other National Holidays. If you need to reschedule those lessons, you must provide 48 hour notice. The teacher may choose to reschedule these lessons and will provide 48 hour notice as well.
- You pay a flat rate each month, which covers 47 lessons over the course of the year, and it is divided equally into 12 equal payments. Some months you may receive 4 or 5 lessons, and other months you may receive only 2 or 3 if the studio is closed. Over the course of 12 months, you will receive 47 lessons.
- Tuition must be prepaid on the 1st of the month for lessons in that month. Your credit card number in our system allows for easy and secure automatic payments. All payments must be made through our auto-pay system. We will not accept checks or cash. If payment is not received by the 5th of the month, a $25 late fee will apply.
- Due to demand, if payments are more than 30 days late your spot may be made available for new enrollees. Also, if your student misses more than 50% of their lesson time over an 8 week period, you run the risk of losing your spot.
- Monthly tuition pays for your standing appointment. If you are unable to attend a lesson a private make-up lesson is not guaranteed, but we do offer a once a month group make-up class.
- Big Star Performing Arts does not issue refunds.
If at any time, you would like to stop the lessons, please let us know in writing by the 15th of the month, and we will stop the lessons and billing the following month.